Get in on the joke.
Let's discuss how Stand-Up Strategist can help your organization harness humor, creativity, and customer-centric innovation as the engine of strong growth, internal alignment and expanded relevance.
Leadership Training, Coaching, Advisory
From our research and interaction with senior leaders from around the world, we believe that humor can be studied, practiced and refined – just like negotiation or oratory skills.
Our training involves a proprietary, analytic approach on how to systematically apply humor to drive successful leadership and a culture that embraces continuous transformation.
SUS training and workshops also involve exclusive insights gained from our research, curation and oversight of the Stand-Up Strategist platform. Our platform provides the filter and analytics to ensure that efforts to apply humor by leaders and organizations accomplish strategic results – rather than merely making people laugh or smile.
Presentations, workshops and advisory sessions are led by SUS co-founders, whose highly complementary, frontline expertise will help to turbocharge the growth, market leadership, and culture of your organization:
- Jamie Anderson (global management and creative leadership);
- Gabor George Burt (business transformation and Slingshot Framework); and
- Art Reid (deep understanding of internal and external customer engagement strategies).
The Stand-Up Strategist 4 C/S Framework
Leveraging the 4C/S Framework, we guide organizations through the process of strategically applying the powerful benefits of humor to create a strong sense of Community, to maintain Composure in high-pressure environments, to embrace Change, and drive Creativity as the fuel for innovation and growth.
Co-Branding and Strategic Partnerships
- Exclusive brand association across the Stand-Up Strategist platform
- Co-hosting or sponsoring our annual SUS Top23 Awards Gala
- Taking part in the annual SUS ranking and winner selection process
- Joint content generation and event creation